Day trip to Sea wolf submarine & snorkeling trip
immerse yourself in the fascinating underwater world of the Red Sea on a 3-hour trip from Hurghada by semi-submarine. Climb aboard the boat with fantastic panoramic views of the colorful fish, reefs and corals.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes and service charges
- Entrance fee and submarine ticket
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hurghada Grand Aquarium, Safaga Villages Road Opposite between Magawish and Mercure Hotel, Hurghada 84511 Egypt
The sea wolf trip which is one of the most famous recreational trips in Hurghada because it has a lot of fun and recreation.
Climb aboard a fascinating semi-submarine and explore the underwater world off the shores of Hurghada. Semi-submarines have large panoramic windows and do not dive very deep. This gives you the best views under the water, especially near reefs.
After breakfast, you will be taken from your hotel in an air-conditioned car and taken for an unforgettable trip.
The trip begins when a submarine moves from Marina and sailing for about 10 minutes . Then , you begin going down to the glass salon of the submarine which is about 3 meters deep under the sea level for an hour.
Enjoy the wonderful view of the fish , reptiles and coral reefsThen , you begin to move towards the submarine( Sea Wolf ) to begin a snorkeling trip for two hours.
There services for children like a swimming pool.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.