Day Trip to Taxco from Acapulco
Safe Very Small Group.
Taxco is located 3.5 hours from Acapulco. When visiting Taxco you will be amazed at the geographical beauty of the city. Taxco is a collector’s paradise where you can find anything from carved masks, baskets, paintings and silver to clothing, purses, and beautiful flowers.
per adult from
12 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- You must contact us to arrange pickup time and location
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santa Prisca de Taxco, Plaza Borda, Taxco Mexico
The most beautiful church in all over Mexico. One of the best finished examples of Baroque Style of Architecture and Decoration.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Plaza Borda, Taxco Mexico
This is the Downtown area of Taxco and the place where everything takes place. We will give you free time there and we can use this as a meeting place.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Zocalo, Taxco Mexico
We will visit cobblestone street connecting the Main square with the uptown.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers coming by Cruise or if they are staying in a hotel. Please be so kind to contact your local supplier to settle the exact time and place of pick up to our phone or to our email Muchas gracias and Wellcome!Airports
- Alvarez Intl Airport, Acapulco Mexico
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Safe Very Small Group Tour, More Quality & Less Density
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.