Day trip to the Elephant orphanage Giraffe center and Bomas of Kenya
An all inclusive experience to the Giraffe Centre, David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage and Bomas of kenya.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Entrance Fees
- Transportation by a Private Vehicle
- Hotel pick up and Drop off
- Entry/Admission - Giraffe Centre
- Entry/Admission - David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust
- Entry/Admission - Bomas of Kenya
What's excluded :
- Tips (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giraffe Centre, Duma Rd, Nairobi Kenya
Start by visiting the Giraffes center which is adjacent to the giraffe manor where you get to learn about the habitat of the endagered rotschild giraffe
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, Mbagathi Road Kws Workshop Entrance - Nairobi National Park, Nairobi 00503 Kenya
David Sheldrick elephants where you get to hear the stories of the orphaned elephants each by name.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bomas of Kenya, Langata Rd Mageso Chember, Nairobi 00200 Kenya
In the afternoon proceed to the bomas of kenya and have an exciting experience with the local cultural dancers and also show case the early traditional homestead of the communities in kenya.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel or Residence in Nairobi
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.