Day Trip to The Taj Mahal and Agra from Chennai with Commercial Return Flights
4am Pickup from Hotel or anywhere in Chennai and drop-off Chennai Airport and Flight to Delhi. Arrival in Delhi Airport and three hours drive to Agra by expressway. First visit Taj Mahal and after Taj Mahal take a Lunch break. Second we visit Agra Fort and some shopping in Agra. After Agra Sightseeing drive back to Delhi and drop at Delhi Airport flight to Chennai. Arrive in Chennai airport and drop at your Hotel or anywhere in Chennai.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Commercial Return Flight Tickets (Chennai - Delhi)
- Professional private tour guide
- Monument entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chennai (Madras), Chennai (Madras), Chennai District, Tamil Nadu
Pickup at 4am from your Hotel or Anywhere in Chennai and Transfer to Chennai Airport Flight to Delhi and Flight depart at 6:20am approx for Delhi.
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Arrive at 9:30am Delhi Airport and your 3 hrs drive to Agra via Yamuna Express Highway.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Reach Agra and we visit - Taj Mahal (A Unesco World Heritage Site), No trip to Agra would be complete without a visit to this shimmering vision of domes and minarets. The world's best-known tomb stands testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan and his wife - Queen Mumtaz Mahal. (Taj Mahal remain closed on every Friday)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
As per guest choices we visit Agra Fort (A Unesco World Heritage Site), Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D, this huge fort is made of red sandstone. The elegant buildings inside reflect an interesting synthesis of Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles. The maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kohinoor Jewellers, Fatehabad Road, Agra 282001 India
If Time permit we enjoy shopping in Agra is known for its fabulous handicrafts, made of marble and softstone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took personal interest and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Agra's major handicraft products besides inlay work are: leatherware, brassware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
At the end of your Agra tour, you will be transferred back to Delhi airport to return flight back to Chennai.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Arrive in Chennai, you will be picked up from the airport and will be dropped back off to your hotel in Chennai.
Departure Point :Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Hotel or Anywhere in Chennai
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All Members Passport Photo Copy at the time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.