Day Trip to valley of the kings and Luxor Temple with Lunch from Hurghada
A Day trip to valley of the kings and Luxor temple with lunch is so unique because very few programs give the clients the chance to visit Luxor temple which was one of the most important religious monuments in ancient Egypt. It was built by the great king Imenhotep III, the grand father of the boy king Tutankhamun then more additions were made by Ramses II. Another chance to be in the Nile on a motor boat is a great opportunity to enjoy the Nile view. Visit the valley of the kings where the resting location of the three royal dynasties.
per adult from
14 to 15 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Luxor temple, Valley of the kings, Colossal statues of Memnon
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Tutankhamun's tomb is under extra charge
- Shopping and personal expenses
- Photography in the valley of the kings
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Visit the valley of the kings, known as the place of truth, the resting location of the Egyptian kings. Enter the tombs and get the impression of the glory of the past history of Egypt.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Visit the temple of the king Imenhotep III, the grand father of the boy king Tutankhamun. The temple was built around 1400 BC then more additions were made by Ramses II. It is well known as Luxor temple because of its location in the heart of the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
Visit the two colossal statues of the king Imenhotep III, they are well known as Memnon. Each statue is about 500 ton with 18 meter high.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
El Gouna hotels are under extra transfer charge 25 $ per Car or Bus.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- 1- It is recommended for Transfers to be private rather than shuttle 2- It is recommended for travelers to contact the local agency (supplier) to get informed in case of any update with this issue 3- There is a maximum number of customers in each type of vehicles (coach 25, Van 6, Limo 2)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.