Day Trip to Valley of the Kings, Luxor
After pick-up from your hotel, drive to Luxor to visit the most famous monuments in all Egypt, including the temple at Karnak. After that, relax over lunch at a local restaurant in Luxor. Then get on board a Felucca, a type of sailing boat typical in Egypt to cross over the Nile to the City of the Dead (optional).
The impressive Colossi of Memnon will greet you there – the the last remnants of the Temple of Amenophis III. Be enthralled by the magnificent architecture of the Valley of the Kings and visit the temple of Hatshepsut, one of the female rulers of Ancient Egypt. After you've had enough time to explore the extensive monuments to your satisfaction, you will be driven back to your hotel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Felluca boat ride
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: african trips hurghada, الغردقة، قسم الغردقة، البحر الأحمر،، First Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate 84511, Egypt
from hurghada to luxor
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels in El Gouna, Hurghada, Sahl Hasheesh, Makadi and Safaga
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.