Day Trip to Warangal (Guided Private Experience by Car from Hyderabad)
Discover all the beautiful sights of Warangal which are great example of architectural brilliance like Warangal Fort, Tombs, Temples and taste local delicacies on this fantastic 8-hour experience with a personal guide in an air-conditioned car.
1. Discover all the tourists places in the ancient south Indian city of Warangal.
2. Explore the Warangal Fort, Bhadrakali Temple & Thousand Pillar Temple and all the touristic sights in the city.
3. Complete the tour with a big smile on your face and beautiful memories to cherish in your photos.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Great local tips and recommendations
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Lunch at your own expenses
- Entrance fee to any historical site
- Entry/Admission - Bidar Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Telangana
Our Day Trip start from Visit the popular southern Indian city Hyderabad and during this customized day trip to Bidar sightseeing tour by car.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bidar Fort, Bidar India
Visit the ancient city in southern India, home to Warangal Fort, Bhadrakali Temple & Thousand Pillar Temple.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Shamshabad, Hyderabad, Telangana 500409, India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.