Day Trip with the Berbers of the Atlas Mountain
Tour inside the Toubkal Natiaon Park
Walk thrugh the berber villages
Meet Local Families
Learn about Fauna and Flora of the Park
Visit the the Toubkal National park écoMusé ( Museum)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Mint ta in local house
- Transport from and back to Marrakech
- lunch in local house
What's excluded :
- personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Trekking in Morocco, Marrakech Morocco
We pick you up from where you stay in Marrakech at 9:00, leave the red city heading to the Atlas Mountains , passing by Amezmiz valley ( DAM), over the Kik Plateau where we stop in local house for some tea prepared by locals , this way we help them to make living. the views from here is Fabulous as you may go for short walk to take photos of the great teracces .
The tour contnues passing by Asni where we stop to visit the Ecomusé of the Toubkal National park to learn about the history of this Musé, and Ghighaya valley to get to Imlil where you meet our guide for hiking trip around berber villages and valley and visit the Armed waterfalls , and the to Ait souka where some delicious lunch made localy will be prepared for you facing the gorges Mountains and lash valleys .
After lunch short walk to meet the driver and back to Marrakech .
Camel ride is optional here , ou can ask for it if you want to try it .
Departure Point :Hôtel Restaurant Café de France, jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from near cafe de France at main squar of djamaa Elfna
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.