DayTour to Bran “Dracula’s” Castle + Peles Castle + Wine tasting at Azuga cellar
The tour starts with Bran Castle presenting the story of the castle together with the legend vs. truth about the cruel Vlad Dracula - The Impaler. You can buy several "Dracula” gifts at the souvenir market just outside the castle, but also local handmade artifacts of wool and wood.
Then, continue to Peles Palace in Sinaia - the Pearl of the Carpathians. The inside visit will be the highlight of your day; the detailed ornaments in every room will take you back to the early 20th century and make you admire every inch of it's artwork.
The tour ends with a wine tasting at the famous Cellars of Rhein-Azuga, supplier of the Romanian Royal Court between the world wars. Tourists can discover the art of sparkling wine production by the traditional method used in Champagne, which involves a second fermentation of the wine in the bottle for at least 12 months. Azuga Rhein Cellars were opened in 1892 and were recognized between the two world wars as the Romania’s "Royal Court Provider"
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional and Licensed Tour Guide
- Alcoholic Beverages - There is a Wine Tasting Experience included for a tour option where drinks and snacks are included.
- Entrance Fee at Bran Castle
- Entrance Fee at Peles Palace - the standard tour: ground floor
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
- Entry/Admission - Azuga
What's excluded :
- Lunch - there is no lunch meal included; see tour option for wine tasting experience
- Extension visit at Bran Castle - to Torture Museum & Time Tunnel
- Extension visit at Peles Palace - the first and second floor.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Str. General Traian Mosoiu nr. 24, Bran 507025 Romania
the famous Bran "Dracula's" Castle
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Peles Castle, Str. Pelesului 2, Sinaia 106100 Romania
The Royal Summer Residence in Sinaia.
We take the standard visit of the ground floor of the castle. See tour options to take the extended visit including first & second floor.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Azuga 105100, Romania
We will visit the Wine Cellers in Azuga, tasting sparkling wine at Pivnitele Rhein.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
PickUp is included from your hotel within Brasov city limits. PickUp from other locations is available at extra cost. Please check other tour options.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.