Daytrip from Rome to Florence with Private Driver
This day trip is designed for those who wish to enjoy the highlights of FLORENCE.
UPGRADE and add a 3 hour private guided tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking Driver
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Once you have been greeted by your English speaking driver, you will leave your hotel in Rome and head over to Florence.
The tour starts from the central and famous market of St Lorenzo, characterised by its workshops and multicoloured stalls, where the Medici Chapels and Basilica di San Lorenzo , the church of Medici’s family, are located. You will stop at the breathtaking Uffizi Gallery first and, in the afternoon, you will also visit the Accademia Gallery, including Michelangelo’s famous sculpture of David. The driver will pick you up from your hotel in Rome and take you back at the end of the day.
Upgrade to add a 3 hour guided tour to take the most out of your daytrip in Florence as it is a beautiful city! Since you will be assigned a private guide for your tour in Florence, you can decide how you prefer to navigate the city with him/she.
Departure Point :
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- • Hands must be washed frequently with soap and water or with an alcohol-based gel • Do not share food or drinks
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.