Daytrip to Hue Imperial Palace, Royal King Tomb &Perfume River via Hai Van Pass
7:30A.M. Our professional tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in HOI AN or DA NANG
We begin this tour with a drive to the Hai Van Pass.This is one of the most scenic hillside roads in Vietnam,It also consider as a TOP GEAR SHOW in 2008 & Ẹnjoy stunning views.
After That Yo go straight to Hue,Upon Arriving to Hue,You visit Hue Imperial which is Hue’s prime attraction, and contains the Imperial City, Forbidden Purple City and the Emperor’s Private Residence. This is also where Nguyen King living & Working
Then,you enjoy a delicious lunch in local restaurant
Next, you will visit Thien Mu is an active Buddhist monastery with origins dating back to 1601. One of its most poignant displays is a car belonging to a former monk who in 1963 drove to Saigon and Burnt himself .Next We do 30 Minute Boat Trip on Perfume River.
We continue to visit the most majestic Khai Dinh Tomb. it is a blend of Western and Eastern architecture. Finish Tour and send you back to Your hotel .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Car with Safe Driver
- Professional English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance Tickets in Hue Imperial Palace & Khai Dinh Royal Tomb
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Bottled water
- Boat Trip on Perfume River
- Entry/Admission - Hue Imperial City (The Citadel)
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Khai Dinh
- Entry/Admission - Thien Mu Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Hai Van Pass
- Entry/Admission - Perfume River
What's excluded :
- Drinks, Personal Expenses,
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hue Imperial City (The Citadel), Hue Vietnam
HUE was considered the capital of Vietnam during the years 1802 until 1945 and was considered to be the political and cultural capital under the Nguyen Dynasty during that time. The beautiful Perfume River winds its way through the City, the Imperial City, the Forbidden Purple City and the Inner City thereby giving Hue the feeling of serene great beauty.
Hue was recognized by UNESCO as a world cultural Heritage Site in 1993.
Citadel which is Hue’s prime attraction, and contains the Imperial City, the Forbidden Purple City and the Emperor’s Private Residence.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tomb of Khai Dinh, Thuy Bang Commune, Huong Thuy, 530000 Vietnam
Khai Dinh Tomb, There are seven significant imperial tombs along the Perfume River and surrounding countryside but this tomb is unique as it is a blend of Western and Eastern architecture.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Thien Mu Pagoda, Kim Long Road Huong Long Village, Hue 532761 Vietnam
Thien Mu Pagoda which is considered by many as the unofficial symbol of Hue. Thien Mu is an active Buddhist monastery with origins dating back to 1601. One of its most poignant displays is a car belonging to a former monk who in 1963 drove to Saigon and set himself alight to protest against the South Vietnamese regime and its cruel treatment of Buddhist monks and followers.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hai Van Pass, National Route 1A, 530000 Vietnam
Hai Van Pass. This is one of the most scenic hillside roads in Vietnam and as our vehicle steadily climbs the steep winding roads of the mountain pass, you will have a chance to see the most dramatic panoramic views.
Passing the end of Hai Van Pass and stop at Lap An Lagoon. It is a brackish water area with surface of over 800ha in the west of Lang Co Bay, stretching from the foot of Phu Gia Pass to Hai Van Estuary. Surrounding the lagoon is the winding small road and in the distance, there is the majestic mountain of Bach Ma.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Perfume River, Hue Vietnam
Nice River in Hue City
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at Hotel in Hoi an city or Da Nang city
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.