Death Valley Private Tour from Las Vegas
Our tour will take you to what is known as Death Valley. Don't let the name scare you: it is a place of absolute magnificence! We are talking about the Death Valley National Park, which extends mainly on the soil of California and, to a small extent, also on that of Nevada. One of his peculiarities, which is also its main feature, is that it hosts, right at its center, the lowest point in all of North America.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup/dropoff from Las Vegas
- Live guide
- Admission to the park
- Small group guided tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Death Valley National Park, Death Valley National Park, Inyo County, California
Death Valley National Park straddles eastern California and Nevada. It’s known for Titus Canyon, with a ghost town and colorful rocks, and Badwater Basin’s salt flats, North America's lowest point. Above, Telescope Peak Trail weaves past pine trees. North of the spiky salt mounds known as the Devil’s Golf Course, rattlesnakes live in Mesquite Flat Sand Dunes.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Las Vegas, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We will confirm the pickup from your accommodation or give a meeting point in the city center
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.