Deep Sea Fishing Four Hour Experience with Experienced Captain
Pure Florida has the best option for an exciting Deep Sea Fishing experience with expert fishing Captains! Pure Florida provides all the fishing equipment, bait and licenses aboard the best head boat in southwest Florida. Once we get out to our destination, between 15 – 20 miles offshore, our captains will get you started. We are here for you if you need help reeling in your catch or putting bait on the hook. Our team will also clean, ice, and bag your catches so you can enjoy the fresh flavors of the gulf at home. Don’t want to cook? No worries, our neighbors at Riverwalk Restaurant and Pincher’s Crab Shack, located in Tin City, are more than happy to prepare your catch with a couple of sides for a small fee.
• 4.5 Hr Experience; 2 - 2.5 hours of fishing and 2 hours to travel there and back
• All equipment and bait provided
• Experienced expert Fishing Captains
• Full-Service fishing excursion
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
Guests depart on the M/V Lady Brett from Pure Florida’s Tin City docks and head out along the Gordon River to the Gulf of Mexico and go 15 – 20 miles offshore. From there, Pure Florida’s experienced Captain will take you to the spots that are catching. Pure Florida’s deep sea fishing experiences have everything you need to catch “The Big One”. Whether it’s Red Grouper, Spanish mackerel, Kings, Sharks or other deep-water fish, the captains have years of experience and know all of the sweet spots to ensure your fishing trip is filled with plenty of catching. This 4.5 hour experience will return you back to Tin City where you will have ready-to-eat fish that have been cleaned, iced and bagged. Don’t feel like cooking, head over to Pincher’s Crab Shack or Riverside Restaurant and for a small fee they will cook up your fresh catch! To keep the fun going, you can go shopping in one of the 30 different unique shops at Tin City or walk and enjoy shopping or eating on 5th Ave South, Naples most famous street! A marine restroom is available on the boat. Guests are welcome to bring their own small coolers with drinks and snacks. Do not forget hats and sunscreen!
• Tin City, 1200 5th Avenue South, Naples, FL 34102
Departure Point :1200 5th Ave S, Naples, FL 34102, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Bring a hat, sunglasses, and apply lots of sunblock.
- Bring cooler with snacks and beverages
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- Smoking is prohibited
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- We do have face masks available for a nominal fee. Staff will be required to wear masks. Please only send one member of your party to our reservations office if check-in is required.All waivers for rentals are now online, you must complete them before arriving or upon arrival with a smartphone.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.