Deep Sea Fishing Private Boat Charter in San Juan
Experience some of the greatest sport fishing waters in the world when you take a full day or half day fishing charter from San Juan, aboard 'The Legend'! As you head out to the deep waters known as the Blue Marlin Alley, ready for luxurious cruising and the ultimate in sport fishing. Depending on Season you may catch dorado, wahoo, sailfish, tuna and blue or white marlin which offers an exciting challenge to all anglers! “The Legend” is a 48 ft. Hatteras fully equipped for luxurious cruising and the ultimate in sports fishing with top of the line fishing gear.
per adult from
What's included :
- Captain and Maite
- Sodas and Mineral Water
- Local taxes
- Fishing License
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Alcoholic beverages (you may bring your own onboard subject to conditions, beer in cans only and other alcoholic beverages are to be served by the crew)
If fishing is your passion then hook up with us on one of the most luxurious fishing vessel in Puerto Rico a 48' Hatteras “The Legend”. The Legend is docked in San Juan Bay Marina just minutes from metropolitan hotels.The Puerto Rican trench otherwise nicknamed “Blue Marlin Alley” is famous for Blue Marlins caught between the months of May through September. White Marlin April through
July. Mahi Mahi October through April • Yellow Fin Tuna All year round
• San Juan Bay, San Juan Puerto Rico
Departure Point :482 Av. Manuel Fernández Juncos, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A maximum of 6 people per charter
- Minimum age to participate is 6 years old and need to wear life vest
- Note: food is not provided on this tour, please eat prior to arriving at the marina
- Please note the fishing seasons in Puerto Rico: Marlin season begins after the first full moon in May. Blue Marlin (May-September), White Marlin (April-July), Mahi Mahi (October-April), Yellow Fin Tuna (all year round), Sailfish (September-March) and Wahoo (September-January).
- If you are prone to sea sickness, please check with your Doctor regarding motion sickness pills
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Health & Safety Protocol;:Dear customer: Castillo Tours DMC has remained alert and proactive during this new reality the world is living. As a service company, our commitment is to give our clients an unforgettable and safe experience in Puerto Rico. We have developed protocols to promote good practices to safeguard our employees, customers, and suppliers. We continually enforce and strengthen our programs, these include: • Mask required. • Physical distancing. • Guest will not be allowed to seat on the fly bridge next to the captain. • Specific transfer protocols. • Correct use of personal protective equipment such as masks and gloves. • Cleaning and disinfection of our facilities, equipment, and vehicles. • Education in health, personal, and operational hygiene. • A streamlined process for the management of confirmed symptoms, suspicions, and / or positives contagion cases. • At Castillo Tours we reaffirm our commitment to keeping open communication with our clients and providing you peace of mind while enjoying an unforgettable experience.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.