Dehradun to Gurudwara Paonta Sahib
Full day excursion tour to Paonta Sahib include AC vehicle and accompanies English speaking guide service from Dehradun. Its include visit to all places of tourist interest in city and entrances to all monuments in the itinerary. Pick up and drop off from any hotels in Dehradun is well included. We serve complementary bottled water in vehicle and flexible to accommodate guest requirement during the tour.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel
- English speaking guide
- Bottled drinking water (2 bottle per person)
- Monuments entrances
- Transport by AC vehicle
- Government taxes.
What's excluded :
- Camera charges at monuments.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gurudwara Paonta Sahib, Court Road, Paonta Sahib 173025 India
Pick up from your hotel for full day excursion to visit Paonta Sahib (55kms/ 1.3hrs approx one way).
Stop At: Gurudwara Paonta Sahib, Court Road, Paonta Sahib 173025 India
Gurudwara Paonta Sahib, is a noted Gurudwara built in memory of Guru Gobind Singh ji, the tenth guru of sikhs. It is believed that this is the place where Guru Gobind Singh, the 10th Sikh guru, wrote a major portion of the "Dasam Granth". Shri Talab Asthan and Shri Dastar Asthan are the vital places inside. Shri Talab Asthan is used for disbursing salaries and Shri Dastar Asthan is used for organizing the turban tying competitions. Kavi Darbar, a prominent place near the Gurudwara is the venue for holding the poetry competitions. Another attraction of the gurdwara is a museum, which exhibits the pens that the guru used and the weapons of his time. This gurudwara serves langar (parshada)for all.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bhurshing Mahadev Temple, Sarahan Rd, Sarahan, Himachal Pradesh 175011, India
Also visit Devi Ka Mandir, a historical temple built by the sister of the erstwhile King of Sirmaur. The temple is dedicated to the Hindu deity Rama, the family god of Suryavanshi rulers of Sirmaur. Rama according to Hindu mythology, is considered to be the seventh avatar of Vishnu, the Hindu god of preservation.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Dehradun, Dehradun, Dehradun District, Uttarakhand
After sightseeing drive back to Dehradun and drop off to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup from all hotels in Dehradun Airports
- Dehra Dun Airport, India
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/1/2020 - 9/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.