Delhi Full Day Sightseeing Tour
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A/C Private Car with English Speaking Driver ( Basic English ).
- English / Spanish / French / German / Russian Speaking Local Tour Guide in Delhi
- Rickshaw Ride in Old Delhi
- 02 Bottles of Mineral Water to each person
- All Taxes, Parking, Interstate Taxes, State Taxes, Driver’s Allowance Etc.
- All Govt. Applicable Taxes.
- Pickup & Drop from Delhi Hotel / Delhi Airport.
What's excluded :
- Any personnel expenses like tip, laundry, drinks, phone, calls, Internet, Meals.
- Any Monument Fees, Camera Fees, Video Camera Fees.
- Any extra cost occurs due to like Political Strike, Road Jaam, Flight /...
- Any other services which is not committed above.
- Any Accommodation / Tourist Visa / Travel Insurance,
- Entry/Admission - Red Fort
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Entry/Admission - Raj Ghat
- Entry/Admission - Birla Mandir Temple (Lakshmi Narayan)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Humayun's Tomb, Mathura Road Opp Nizamuddin Mosque, New Delhi 110013 India
9:00 Am: Morning you will be picked-up from your hotel in Delhi by our Tour Guide & Driver and taken for the private
combined day tour of New & Old Delhi. We will start with the Old Delhi to show you Raj Ghat Red Fort
& Jama Mosque Here you will be provided Bicycle Rickshaw Ride in the narrow & busy streets of ChandniChawkarea to show you
the business of Old Part of Capital City.
01:00 Pm to 02:00 Pm: After Old Delhi Tour you will be taken for the Lunch in Good Restaurant where you will
be provided a lavish range of buffet veg & non-veg meals.
02:00 Pm: After a delightful Lunch you will be taken now for the New Delhi Tour and you will be show the monuments
like Humanyu's Tomb,Lotus Temple,Qutub Minar Then you will be provided drive pass through the important Government
Buildings like India Gate,President Palace and Parliament House of India. In Government Buildings you cannot enter due
to security reasons but you will be provided sufficient time to take the pictures from outside. In the end we will take you to show you some
important temples of Delhi like Birla Temple & Bangla Sahib Sikh Temple. Lastly you will be provided some free time in local markets
for shopping at your own.
06:00 Pm: You will be provided drop at your hotel in Delhi & it's time to say Good bye to tour guide & driver on
successful conclusion of your private day tour of capital city.
Stop At: Red Fort, Netaji Subhash Marg, New Delhi 110002 India
The Red Fort (Lal Qila) is one of Delhi's top tourist sights. A brilliant red sandstone fort built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan (who also built Agra's Taj Mahal) as his ruling palace. Completed in 1648, the years since have not treated the buildings kindly: the rooms have long since been stripped of all objects, the marble inlays are long gone and quite a few buildings are off limits.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid), 6 km North of Connaught Pl. across from Lal Qila, New Delhi India
Jama Masjid , opposite the Red fort, next to Chandni Chowk in Old Delhi (Metro: Chawri Bazaar) – The largest mosque in India and a must-see while in Delhi.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Qutub Minar, Qutb Minar, Mehrauli, New Delhi 110030 India
Qutub Minar, The most famous structure on grounds, this 72.5 m minaret was the tallest "skyscraper" in the world when built (1193-1368) - it was constructed on the orders of Qutb-ud-din Aybak. Delicately carved, it has been astonishingly well-preserved and is still an awe-inspiring sight today.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Raj Ghat, Mahatma Gandhi Road, New Delhi 110002 India
Raj Ghat. Memorial to Mahatma Gandhi at the site of his cremation.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Birla Mandir Temple (Lakshmi Narayan), Connaught Place, New Delhi 110002 India
Lakshmi Narayan Temple or popularly known as Birla Mandir , this temple is located next to Connaught Place. It is a big impressive Hindu temple complex.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: India Gate, Rajpath Near Connaught Place New Delhi, New Delhi 110001 India
India Gate, This monument has been built as a memorial for the Indian soldiers who died in World War I. There is also a fire ("eternal flame") burning for all fallen Indian soldiers.
Pass By: Rashtrapati Bhawan, President's Estate, New Delhi, Delhi, India
Pass By: Parliament House, Sansad Marg, New Delhi 110002 India
Parliament House (Sansad Bhawan).
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from any hotel in Delhi / Delhi Airport.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.