Delhi Private Full Day Sightseeing Tour
For first-time visitors, the crowds and chaos of New Delhi can often feel overwhelming. Orient yourself in India’s capital with ease during a private sightseeing tour that promises the undivided attention of your guide. You’ll beat the heat as you travel in air-conditioned comfort, and benefit from the insider knowledge of your guide, who provides tailored recommendations to last your entire trip.
* Discover Delhi your way with the assistance of a local guide.
* Explore India's largest mosque and see the views of Old Delhi.
* Admire the cultural, spiritual and historical landmarks of India's capital.
* Enjoy the services of a private driver and an air-conditioned vehicle.
* See highlights of New Delhi such as India Gate, the Presidential Buildings & Qutub Minar.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfers/sightseeing by a private air-conditioned car
- Professional tour guide
- Bottled water
- Private Customizable Tour
What's excluded :
- Monument entrance fees
- Anything that is not included in the tour inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Qutub Minar, Qutb Minar, Mehrauli, New Delhi 110030 India
Take a private full-day tour of Delhi to get to know the city’s incredible history in more intimate detail. The popular 8-hour tour includes all transportation and the services of a personal driver throughout the day. Following a hotel pick-up, your first stop will be the stunning 17th-Century Red Fort (Photo Stop) in the walled city of Old Delhi and hear how it served as the capital of the Mughals until 1857 when Mughal Emperor Bahadur Shah Zafar was exiled by the British Indian government. Next, head to the Jama Masjid, the largest and best-known mosque in India, commissioned by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, who also constructed the Taj Mahal. After a stop at the Raj Ghat, the memorial to Mahatma Gandhi, you will visit India Gate. Originally known as All India War Memorial, this major landmark commemorates the 90,000 soldiers of the British Indian Army who lost their lives fighting in World War I and the Afghan Wars. Continue to Qutub Minar, the world's tallest brick minaret. Construction on the amazing structure began in 1193, under the orders of India's first Muslim ruler, Qutb-ud-din Aibak. Take some time to explore Humayun’s Tomb, and then sit back as you enjoy a drive through the impressive Diplomatic Area, past Presidential House and the Parliament Buildings. After your tour, you will be driven back to your hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Gurgaon/NoidaAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.