Delhi Small-group Twilight Fine Dining Tour
Spend an evening of pure indulgence during this exclusive 5-hour small-group tour. Experience the luxurious and culturally rich dining scene the way Delhi’s elite does and try carefully curated food samples from the best restaurants in the city. Often bordering on obnoxiously opulent, historic Delhi has always seen royalty indulge in feasts and this tour will bring you a slice of that during this fine dining experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Tour escort/host
- Beverages- vodka, beer, wine, tea, coffee, soda, and bottled water
- Indian cuisine food tasting at 3 different restaurants
- Indian cuisine dinner
- Wine tasting or Indian beer tasting
- Transportation between destinations is included
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Any individual purchases
- Additional alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Make your way to the lobby of the Imperial Hotel and meet your guide at 5pm. Receive an overview of the hotel and learn some important historical facts and trivia. After the introduction you will head over to a famous restaurant within the Imperial. Here you will have the opportunity to taste wine or beer accompanied with some snacks for 1-hour.
Continue on to another 5-star hotel, Claridges where the authentic North-Indian restaurant Dhaba is located. After tasting a variety of food you will then be driven to Hotel Maurya Sheraton. During this time, you be able to visit and sample even more food from the world famous Bukhara restaurant. A full meal will be available here as well.
Afterwards, return to Connaught Place for the conclusion of the tour, which ends at approximately 9:30pm. Throughout the duration of the tour, your host will explain the history of each place visited as well as the food that you taste. Your host speaks fluent English and is well acquainted with the surrounding area. Please note that a luxury 4-12 seat air-conditioned vehicle such as an Innova, Swift, SUV or Sedan is provided during the tour’s duration to tempo travel for large groups. The vehicle has both heating and air-conditioning facilities available.
Departure Point :The Imperial
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Concludes at Rajiv Chowk, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers (3) to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers (except infants)
- Minimum drinking age is 25 years
- Photography is allowed
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A minimal amount of walking is involved
- If needed, please arrange your own infant or booster seats accordingly
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.