Delhi: Street Food Crawl (2 Hours Guided Food Tasting Tour)
Delhi is known for its rich & yummy food culture from centuries, we are fortunate today that this rich food culture is preserved in form of small food joints by some thoughtful people for generations. We have designed this experience with an intention to take you to these places for food tasting.
1. We will begin exploring the local delicacies of Delhi on this food walk, you can witness the preparation, get an in-depth understanding of local food culture and the things that influenced the development of these cuisines. (Since these are small and years old food joints, the decor will be little dated but we are sure you the delicious food will take the focus away from decor and setting to the awesomeness of food)
2. Stroll the lanes with oldest food shop of old Delhi, taste variety of street food which includes mouth watering and authentic delicacies served from more than 100 years.
3. Sip a cup of tea in clay pot and grab a lip smacking fruit chaat and taste lip-smacking street food.
per adult from
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English and other languages
- Snacks - taste variety of street food, a sixty-layered samosa, crispy, crumbly puri with suji halwa and famous fruit sandwiches.
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sri Digambar Jain Lal Mandir, 55 Jain Lal Mandir Near Red Fort, New Delhi 110002 India
We will begin exploring the rich and royal delicacies of Delhi on this food walk from Digambar Jain Lal Temple to explore the chandni Chowk which is a big commercial hub and a Food Walk around this offers you the best local food in town
Pass By: Chandni Chowk, Near Red Fort, New Delhi 110006 India
Stroll the lanes with oldest food shop of the old Delhi, taste variety of street food, a sixty-layered samosa, crispy, crumbly puri with suji halwa and famous fruit sandwiches.
Departure Point :Shri Digambar Jain Lal Mandir, Netaji Subhash Marg, Opposite Red Fort, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
Return Detail :Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.