Delhi is the Capital of India and stands out as one of the top attractions in the world. Renowned for its rich history, culture and architecture, the City attracts many visitors both local and foreign annually. Powerful rulers locally known as Maharajahs once ruled the region from this city which still remains a force to reckon with even today.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Mineral Water Bottle
- Local Tour Guide.
- All Toll Tax, Parking,Fuel,Etc.
What's excluded :
- Entry Fees To Monuments And Palaces.
- Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- Delhi is the heart throb of India. Since centuries it has the political city for rulers who came to India from diverse parts of the world. Today it has completely transformed into a metro city and is an amazing blend of modernity but at the same time it has not lost the touch of its glorious past. From shopping, sightseeing to pampering yourself with multi cuisine food, Delhi has everything to offer its tourist. The India gate, Jama Masjid, Akshardham Temple, the Lotus Temple, the Red Fort, Qutub Minar are some of the most interesting historical monuments which should be visited. Through the bylanes of Chandni Chowk to the posh classy malls of Saket to the popular eating joints of Hauz Khas Village, you can discover the whole new world. Delhi is the most accessible city and Indira Gandhi International Airport is well connected to different national and international destinations. On reaching Delhi our representative will meet you at the pre-decided place.
Departure Point :
Pick up From Delhi Center Area Hotel,Delhi Airport,Mahipalpur,Karolbagh,Paharganj,Connaught place Delhi,Railway Station New Delhi.
AirportsIndira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.