Delicious Downtown Orlando Food Tour
Our downtown Orlando food tour is a delicious way to fall in love with Orlando! There is something for every taste as we guide you through the hidden gems of our town's locally owned small businesses and restaurants. Join us as we explore four unique stops, as we not only sample their delicious food, but we also get to hear their stories and meet with chefs, owners, managers, and servers to hear about how they ended up in Orlando and what their restaurant is all about.
Each stop on this tour is a locally owned small business -- there will be no chain restaurants on this tour. Immerse yourself in the city as you sample authentic local flavor and meet the people behind the scenes.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Downtown Orlando, Orlando, FL 32801
Our food tour will take us on a winding history walk though historic Downtown Orlando. We will stop at four different locally owned restaurants along the way.
Departure Point :The Floridabilt, 78 W Church St, Orlando, FL 32801, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour requires about 1 mile of easy walking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.