Delightful Goa Vacation
One of the most visited destinations in India, Goa promises a fun-filled and entertaining holiday to every traveler. A paradise for nature lovers, photographers and adventure enthusiasts, Goa allures tourists from all across the globe. Bustling markets, ancient churches, happening parties, beautiful beaches, lip-smacking food, water sports, Goa makes you explore every type of tourist attraction. Delightful Goa is a 4 days/ 3 nights tour which takes you to the party capital of India, Goa. Embark on this tour and come back with memories of a lifetime.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3 nights accommodation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Goa is tropical paradise and one righty so, owing to its amazing charms. Tourist attractions in Goa are abundant and suitable for all ages, interests and moods. If you seek to relax or party or indulge in adventure, Goa is a touristy bliss.
For the sun seekers, the golden shores are much more than a taste of bliss. For the history enthusiast, churches, forts and the old mansions are a treasure trove. Almost 300 years of colonial heritage and culture lies hidden within them. Nature lovers are sure to have great time as the list of tourist attractions in Goa state has wildlife sanctuaries, untouched, forests, waterfalls and the lesser known backwaters. Adventure aficionados in Goa are up for challenge and the challenge is what to go for, as there are so many options. Both the waters and the lands are up for thrilling sports. Party Lovers are surely in heaven when they are in Goa. The small paradise has clubs, pubs, bars, beach parties, casinos, etc. In fact, name it and you have it in Goa.
• Stroll at Calangute Beach – North Go Shopping at Tibetan market Visit to Basilica Bom Jesus, St Cajetan, St Francis of Assisi, Se Cathedral and Church of St. Monica- Old Goa Enjoy an ancient ride at Museum of Christian Art and Archeological Museum.
• Visit to the aristocratic mansion - Solar Souto Maior. Explore Goan rural life at Ancestral Goa.Pay homage at Church of the Holy Spirit.
• Enjoy water sports at Baga Beach.Seek blessings at Mangeshi Temple, Santa Durga Temple- South Goa
• Visit to the grand Menezes Braganza house.Shopping at the bustling markets of Panjim of tourist attractions like Fort Aguada, Basilica of Bom Jesus and Se Cathedral.
Departure Point :GOA
Departure Time :
Return Detail :GOA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.