Dellhi Ghost forts & Horror spots
Tour to a huge Fort & its city abandoned on the very first day of its inauguration by its King with his immediate death.
These Haunted Places in Delhi will Put all Brave Hearts to the Test.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Tughlaqabad Fort
- Entry/Admission - Jamali Kamali Tomb and Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Feroz Shah Kotla
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tughlaqabad Fort, Tughlakabad, New Delhi 110044 India
You will be picked up from your hotel/airport/railway station in Delhi & taken to our first stop “Ghost city of Tughlaqabad”
May his city be the abode of nomads or remain in wilderness. These words, with which a great Sufi saint “Nizamuddin” cursed emperor Ghiyas-ud-din's city, seem to still echo all over the ghostly ruins of Tughlaqabad. It would have broken the old sultan's heart if he had seen just how swiftly the saint's curse went into action; soon after his death in fact.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jamali Kamali Tomb and Mosque, Mehrauli Archaeological Park, New Delhi, New Delhi India
Next we move on to the “Jamal Kamali” mosque complex located deep inside the creepy jungles of south delhi. Sightings of lights, mystifying, baffling growling of dogs chasing through some undetectable sight, apparitions as well as other faint weird sounds, etc are frequently reported.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Feroz Shah Kotla, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, New Delhi 110002 India
Our next spot is Feroz Shah Kotla, an old fortress built in the 14th century. Locals have spoken of the multitude of the invisible djinns, or fire spirits, which inhabit this place. Locals devotedly light incense sticks for the djinns which live here and leave offerings like milk and grain and pen letters to them, every Thursday! The fortress lies in ruins and is extremely lonely and looks abandoned to complete the image of being haunted. To conclude, you will be driven back to your hotel/airport/railway station in Delhi.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
all delhi hotels, delhi airport
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.