Delphi and Hosios Loukas Monastery Full Day Private Tour
This tour covers two of the most famous sights in Greece. The well known Delphi Sanctuary with the famous Oracle and the unique Byzantine Monastery of Hosios Loukas.
This tour has a personalize character. The car will be only for you. The driver will try to face all your needs during the tour. You may easily customize the suggested itinerary in accordance to your wish.
JG Athens Tours gives specific attention to the quality than to the quantity.
Our clients' safety is of our outmost priorities.
Due to recent pandemia of Covid 19, increased precautionary measures of personal hygiene have been taken.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking Driver/guide (Not allowed to enter inside the archaeological areas & museum)
- Hotel or Apartment Pick up & Drop off
- Local taxes
- Piraeus Port (Cruise terminal) Pick up & Drop off
- Private Tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Airport pick up & drop off (On request with additional cost)
- Entrance fees for the archaeological sights & museums
- Licensed Tour Guide for escorting you into the sights (on request with additional cost)
- Food and Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Monastery of Hosios Loukas
- Entry/Admission - Delphi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monastery of Hosios Loukas, Distomo 32005 Greece
The tour starts with driving towards Viotia Prefecture. Passing ouside the well known – from ancient times – town of Theves we arrive to the famous Hosios Loukas Monastery. You will visit one of the most important monuments of Byzantine architecture & art which has been listed on UNESCO’s World Heritage Sites.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Arachova, Arachova, Boeotia Region, Central Greece
The tour continues with a stop/visit in the traditional village (and also a famous ski resort place) of Arachova, which is located at the foot of mount Parnassus.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Delphi Greece
We finally reach to “the center of the world” – as it was regarded by the ancients – the famous Sanctuary of Delphi with the worldwide known Oracle. You will wander through the archaeological area admiring the Temple of Apollo, the Treasury of the Athenians, the Polygonal wall, the Treasury of the Siphnians, the Stoa of the Athenians, the ancient theater, the Sacred Way, the ancient Gymnasium, the Castalian Spring, the ancient Stadium & the Tholos of Athena Pronaia. Your knowledge will be complemented with the visit to the archaeological museum where you will follow the history of the most famous ancient oracle & you will admire sculpture, statues & minor objects donated to the sanctuary.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If the pick up will be from hotel or apartment in Athens the meeting point will be just outside the entrance gate of the hotel or of the building. If the pick up will be Cruise Terminal at Piraeus Port we shall wait the passengers at the Exit Gate of the Cruise terminal holding label with their name.Ports
- Piraeus Port (Cruise Terminal)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- After each activity the interior of the vehicle and the luggage compartment are being disinfected. Some amenities (magazines, maps, etc) have been removed from our vehicles. Our drivers are wearing mask and gloves and they have been instructed to avoid handshakes.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.