Delphi Day Trip from Athens with Spanish-Speaking Guide
With a Spanish-speaking guide, visit Delphi – one of the most important Greek archeological sites – on a full-day trip from Athens! You’ll explore the UNESCO World Heritage-listed town on a walking tour, seeing historical monuments such as the Temple of Apollo and visiting Delphi Archeological Museum. Hear stories of Greek mythology and history while seeing fascinating monuments, and then visit the picturesque town of Arachova on the way back to Athens.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by luxury A/C bus
- Professional Spanish speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off service (selected hotels)
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Apollo
- Entry/Admission - Delphi Archaeological Museum
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Apollo, Delphi Greece
After meeting your Spanish-speaking guide in Athens, hear tales about the ancient Greeks and their lives in Delphi while traveling to the town by luxury air conditioned bus. Pass through the towns of Levadia and Arachova, famous for their production of brightly colored carpets, and arrive in Delphi around midday. Head inside the UNESCO-listed Archeological Site of Delphi, and explore the intriguing ruins with your guide while learning about famous monuments such as the Temple of Apollo.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Delphi Archaeological Museum, Ethniki Odos Amfissas - Livadias, Delphi 330 54 Greece
Next, make your way inside Delphi Archeological Museum and explore the veritable treasure trove at leisure. Home to countless artifacts and relics, the museum consists of some 15 rooms arranged in chronological order. Be sure to check out the bronze Charioteer of Delphi and the Sphinx of Naxos.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Arachova, Arachova, Boeotia Region, Central Greece
Enjoy a delicious Greek meal at a traditional restaurant and then begin your way back to Athens. Pass by the picturesque mountain village of Arachova, built on the south slopes of Parnassus, well known for its attractive hand-woven carpets, rugs and quilts, as well as for its wine and cheese (short photo stop).
Departure Point :Athanasiou Diakou 26, Athina 117 43, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick up/drop off service from/to Athens centrally located hotels.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.