Delphi Guided Private Tour For Small Groups
Get a new experience by exploring the province of central Greece in between the slopes of mount Parnassus while driving to Delphi, the most famous Oracle of Ancient Greek times.
Visit the traditional mountain village of Arachova and optionally Osios Loukas monastery.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Professional (licensed) tour guide
- English speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Monastery of Hosios Loukas
- Entry/Admission - Delphi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monastery of Hosios Loukas, Distomo 32005 Greece
Hosios loukas is a very nice and well preserved monastery from the 9th century, located in the high plains of mount Elikon. This attraction is optional.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Aráchova, Arachova 320 04, Greece
Arachova is the name of a beautiful traditional Greek village located on the slopes of mount Parnassus. Full of shops selling traditional products and local souvenirs, restaurants, cafeterias etc.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Delphi Greece
The archaeological site of Delphi is lying on the slopes of Mount Parnassus and it is one of the most important and interesting sites of Greece. In the archaeological site we find the temple of Apollo, the Athenian treasure, Tholos of Athena Pronaia, Castallian Fountain and museum of Delphi.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Athens, Greece
2: Piraeus Harbour, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.