Delphi Private Full Day Tour from Athens
Visit the most famous oracle of the antiquity and feel like an ancient pilgrim who waits for an oath from Pythia but be careful because the answer is always in your soul! That was the way ancient Greeks were thinking. Climb up one of the sites that UNESCO protects and feel the awe about the landscape and the humans’ intellect!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Drivers with Deep knowledge of history. [Not licensed to accompany you in any site.]
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees [12€ for over 6 yo for Non EU & 24 yo for EU Citizens]
- Airport Pick Up and drop-off (Additional cost)
- Licensed Tour guide upon request depending on availability [Additional cost - 250 €]
- Entry/Admission - Monastery of Hosios Loukas
- Entry/Admission - Delphi Archaeological Museum
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Apollo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Livadia, Livadia, Boeotia Region, Central Greece
Livadeia is a town in central Greece. It is the capital of the Boeotia regional district, it lies 90 km north-west of Athens.
Pass By: Mount Parnassus, Delphi Greece
We will be on the slopes of Mount Parnassus before reaching Delphi.
Stop At: Monastery of Hosios Loukas, Distomo 32005 Greece
Our first stop is going to be the monastery of Hosios Loukas, which represents the second golden age of Byzantine art (11th -12th century) in particular its golden mosaic decoration and fine architecture.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Delphi Greece
Delphi is a town on Mount Parnassus in the south of mainland Greece. It's the site of the 4th-century-B.C. Temple of Apollo, once home to a legendary oracle.
Stop At: Delphi Archaeological Museum, Ethniki Odos Amfissas - Livadias, Delphi 330 54 Greece
In the museum you will be able to see the famous charioteer and Gold Ivory statue.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Apollo, Delphi Greece
Called the centre of the world, Delphi was the most famous ancient Greek sanctuary with a Pan-Hellenic character dedicated to the God Apollo.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Arachova, Arachova, Boeotia Region, Central Greece
A stop at the village of Arachova, Mykonos of the Winter, as the Athenians call it, for come picturesque photos.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Athens, Athens, Attica
And after that we will drive back to Athens.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time adjustable upon your request.Ports
- Piraeus Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The drivers are not licensed to accompany you inside any site or museum. If you require a licensed guide to tour the sites with you, you need to hire one additionally. If you have any questions you can contact us on the phone number provided by Viator.
- The duration of the tours is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Our company complies with all the health instructions of the World Health Organization about COVID-19.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.