Deluxe Hoa Lu Tam Coc Ninh Binh Day trip new experience transfer by limousine
Hoa Lu and Tam Coc, the two must-see destinations when visiting Ninh Binh province, are located about 100 km away from the southeast of Hanoi. On 23 June 2014, at the 38th session of the World Heritage Committee in Doha, the Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex was inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• Small group tour with maximum personal experience.
• High-quality transfer service (Luxury model of Ford Transit)
• Visit the local family and learn the Vietnamese culture through their daily activities.
• Widen your knowledge of Vietnam history at Hua Lu Ancient Capital
• Discover Tam Coc – the “Halong Bay on land ”
• Unique and unforgettable biking route passing through villages, rice fields and karst mountains on a high-quality sports bikes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Pick up & drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter area
- Meal (Vietnamese lunch)
- All sightseeing and boat fees
- All air-conditioned transport as mentioned in the tour
- 03 bottle of water per person (02 on the bus, 01 for cycling time)
- Sports bike for cycling.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Pick up & drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter area (10USD fees for a group)
- Motorbike option (7 USD/pax)
- Animal Cart option (7 USD/pax)
- Travel insurance
- Tipping for tour guide/driver
- Tax (10% charge)
- Personal expenses
- Other optional activities or tours
- Hoa Lu – Tam Coc Day Tour – Deluxe Option
07.15– 07.45: Pick up from your hotel or private address and departure to Ninh Binh.
09.00: Have a short break for relaxing at a stop-over in Dong Van, Ha Nam province.
10.00 Visiting a local family in Tam Coc area. They are a traditional Vietnamese family with three generations living together. Here you will get the chance to see the house architecture and their daily life and their handicraft job of making traditional embroidery.
10:30 Leaving the family, you will take a bike and start riding to explore the rice fields and limestone mountains with an unique route.
12:00 Come back the local family, enjoy a special lunch with the local cuisine featuring the yin-yang balance of the Asian culture. After lunch, a break with a cup of tea will be served before you continue the journey of discovery Ninh Binh.
13.30: Visit Tam Coc by a small boat rowed by a local for about 1.5 hours. Known as “Halong Bay on land”, the boat trip is a nice journey along the river with the peaceful scenery of Limestone Mountains, rice paddy if traveling during harvest season.
15:30 Arrive at Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam in the 10th century, visit the temple of King Dinh. Under the introduction of our local guide, you will get to know more about the Vietnamese history.
16.30: Leave Ninh Binh and drive straight back to Hanoi.
18:30 Arrive in Hanoi, drop you back to your hotel or private address in Hanoi. Trip ends.
Departure Point :07.15– 07.45: Pick up from your hotel or private address at Hanoi Old Quarter and departure to Ninh Binh.
Departure Time :07.15– 07.45: Pick up from your hotel or private address and departure to Ninh Binh.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Have lunch with traditional food at the Local Family – One of the most impressive highlights of the tour, you will enjoy tea or coffee after lunch for the relaxing time at the beautiful home garden.
- Vietnamese salad
- Burnt rice with soup
- Grilled Pork
- Vietnamese Spring Roll
- Grilled Fried fish
- Stir-fried vegetables
- Steamed rice
- Vegetarian Soup
- Vegetarian Spring Roll
- Fried Soy Cheese
- Peanuts dived in salt
- Stir-fried vegetables
- Steamed rice
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.