Deluxe Polish Food Tour Experience in Gdansk
The Food Tour gives you an opportunity to taste fantastic Polish dishes and hear the stories behind them. You will learn why Poles complain about the quality of bread, why they somethimes long for food produced in the 70s, why you can’t trust the invitation “for a cup of coffee”.
With our tour, you will discover how food organizes daily life or how it reflects historical and social changes. Not only will you savor with your mouth, but also with your ears.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- 10+ tastings (most sitting-down)
- Water in most venues
- One shot of vodka
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Eat Polska Gdansk Food & Vodka Tours
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eat Polska Gdansk Food & Vodka Tours, Podwale Grodzkie 8, Gdansk 80-895 Poland
On the Food Tour, you will visit 4-5 venues for an abundant total of 10+ tastings, including soups, traditional cured meats, pierogi, elevated modern Polish mains and dessert.
On the Vodka Tour, you'll visit 3-4 venues for 5+ Polish vodka tastings paired with delicious vodka foods that easily make up for a light dinner.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Podwale Grodzkie 9, 80-895 Gdańsk, Poland
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Szafarnia, Gdańsk, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.