Deluxe Polish Food Tour Experience in Warsaw
This 4-hour walking Food Tour of Warsaw will let you taste some classics and discover the new, delicious side of Poland. We're not only a 'pierogi' and 'kielbasa' country, with our tour you'll visit traditional as well as up and coming places run by talented chefs. Our foodie guides who are bloggers, journalists or die-hard food enthusiasts will tell you stories which will help you not only understand Polish food, but Poland as a whole.
We'll first treat you to a quirky version of our classics. One stop (ex. Sunday) will be a butcher's: this is a chance to try some delicious cured meats. Moving on, the tour brings you for main courses to a modern Polish restaurant. If you crave for more tradition, we visit one of the best folk restaurants for excellent soups. We wrap up with a dessert to die for at an exquisite pastry shop and cafe. Altogether, you'll be treated to 10+ tastings, including 4 sitting-down restaurant tastings. It's not a nibble-only street food tour!
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- 10+ tastings (most sitting-down)
- Water in most venues
- One shot of vodka
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Eat Polska Warsaw Food & Vodka Tours
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eat Polska Warsaw Food & Vodka Tours, Kozla 16/18, Warsaw 00-228 Poland
On the Food Tour, you will visit 4-5 venues for an abundant total of 10+ tastings, including soups, traditional cured meats, pierogi, elevated modern Polish mains and dessert.
On the Vodka Tour, you'll visit 3-4 venues for 5+ Polish vodka tastings paired with delicious vodka foods that easily make up for a light dinner.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Nicolas Copernicus Monument, Krakowskie Przedmieście, 00-333 Warszawa, Poland
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Ulica Chmielna, Chmielna, 05-800 Warszawa, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.