Demre,Myra,Kekova And sunken city boat Tour.
There is a beautiful coastal sceneic drive to Myra where we have a short break.
Visiting Demre (The Biblical Myra), where St. Nicholas was the bishop, the legend and tradition of Santa Claus started here in Demra with St. Nicholas. Visit the incredible Rock Tombs overlooking the magnificent Roman Theatre and the church of St. Nicholas.
The board the boat for a trip to the incredible sunken city on the island of Kekova via Ucagiz, Simena inclucing a short stop for swimming so bring your swimsuit. We drive back along the wonder coast road to arrive back in Antalya for early evening and transfer you back o your hotel.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional art historian guide
- Professional guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - U Can Travel
- Entry/Admission - Kekova Island
- Entry/Admission - Church of St. Nicholas
- Entry/Admission - Myra Antik Kenti
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: U Can Travel, Antalya Turkey
after collecting our guests, we reach Kekova underwater submerged city after about 3,5 hours of road.boat and I are cruising the sunken city for about two hours.here in the world, we have a swimming break in the incomparable Bay.we're going to St. Nicholas church from here.our last stop is the ancient city of Myra.after completing our tour, we take action to return to the vicinity of Antalya to leave our guests to their hotel.this tour is very enjoyable and packed
Duration: 9 hours
Stop At: Kekova Island, Demre (Kale) 07570 Turkey
The island, which gave its name to the region, is a large island pioneer in Kale Village. Boats can settle in Tersane Village located at the end. Here, the apse of a church from the Byzantine Period is encountered. This island, which we do not know because it was not excavated, is full of historical remains. According to Tersane Bay, you can see the submerged shops on the right and the submerged ones on the left. When we follow the shore, we can see that half of the houses are submerged and the stairs to the sea. It is also possible to see foundations and house floors in the sea.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Church of St. Nicholas, Demre (Kale) Turkey
travelers here are the st. He discovers Nicholas Church. He learns about the church, which has an important historical place, with all the details.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Myra Antik Kenti, Alakent Mahallesi, Demre (Kale) 07570 Turkey
Travellers explore the historical site of Myra, the theater, tombs of kings and its important history.
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
lara,belek,side,alanya,kumköy,serik,antalya,city venter,old tawn,beldibi kemer,tekirova.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.