Dendera and Abydous from Hurghadad Visit the most beautiful temple in Abydous and the Greco-Roman temple in Dendera
Two visits for one day for two extraordinary monuments
Dendera, the temple dedicated to the goddess Hathour (the cow) and 2 temples of Abydous the city of Osiris.
per adult from
14 to 16 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Dendera Temple Complex
- Entry/Admission - Abydos
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dendera Temple Complex, Dendera Egypt
The Temple of Dendera is located in Quena a city on the Nile in Upper Egypt. The temple is dedicated to the goddess Hathour.
It was built in the Greco-Roman era. It is one of the best preserved temples in Egypt and it is the only Egyptian monument where we see scenes that represent Cleopatra and Caesar.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Abydos, Al Balyana, Sohag Egypt
Temple of Sethi II and his son Rameses II. One of the best temples in Egypt the colors there are very well preserved.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick ups at your hotels
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.