Dendera temple & Abydos Temple from Hurghada(Min 2 pax)
Very educated open minded Guide
No hidden surprises
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Entrance fee for all the sightseeing
- Transfer with modern air-conditioned car
- Entry/Admission - Dendera Temple Complex
- Entry/Admission - Abydos
What's excluded :
- Anything not mentioned above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dendera Temple Complex, Dendera Egypt
Dendera temple is located 3 km south-east of Dendera City and about 60 kilometers north of Luxor on the west bank of the Nile River.
The Temple is one of the best-preserved temple complexes in Egypt and it was dedicated to the goddess Hathor, the goddess of motherhood, love, harmony, dance and music. Hathor was often associated with the planet, Venus.
Ptolemy VIII and Queen Cleopatra II built it, and then later, Roman Emperors continued to decorate it and honor the Goddess Hathor. Dendera was an ancient healing center, comparable to a Greek Asklepion or the Catholic Lourdes. In Dendera you can enjoy one of the most fascinating scenes which decorate the roof chapel dedicated to Osiris or what is known as circular zodiac or The zodiac. Among the many other structures here are the remains of a 5th-century Christian basilica, the sacred Lake and the Mammisi or the birth house .
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Abydos, Al Balyana, Sohag Egypt
Abydos was an important religious center since Early Dynastic Periods, tombs of First and Second Dynasty kings were excavated there.
The Temple of Seti first at Abydos was begun during the reign of Pharaoh Seti first and completed by his son Ramses second. The temple is well preserved and it is one of the most valuable archaeological sites and it has one of the most complete king lists which is called Abydos list. In Abydos temple they found in 1848 what is become later like The Helicopter Mystery and still unexplained till now. Also there are 7 shrines dedicated to 7 Gods: Osiris, Isis, Horus, Amon Ra, Ra Hor Akhty and Ptah, and Seti I as a deified King
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick our clients from wherever they are in Hurghada, Makadi Bay, Safaga hotels but Sahl Hasheesh and El Gouna are against charge.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.