Departure Private Transfer Edinburgh City to Edinburgh Airport EDI by Luxury Van
Why spend your precious time waiting in long shuttle or taxi lines. Avoid the language barrier and currency exchange. Travel in style from your Hotel in Edinburgh City Center to Edinburgh Airport EDI by private vehicle and reach your final destination relaxed and refreshed.
What's included :
- Luxury Van MB V Class or similar
- Meet & Greet by professional Chauffeur
- All airport taxes, 20 minutes parking fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- One-way private transfer
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks
- Enjoy a comfortable and a private transfer from Edinburgh City to Edinburgh Airport EDI in an elegant and fully equipped Van Mercedes Benz V Class or similar.
Our Chauffeurs will be waiting at your Hotels Arrival Lounge.
We would appreciate if you provide us with your mobile or cell phone number in order to contact you in case of any change or if our Chauffeur can't see you at the meeting point. In the confirmation, you will also receive our 24/7 emergency number, and in case of any query please do not hesitate to contact us.
Departure Point :
Meet your Chauffeur at your Hotels Arrival Hall. 20 minutes of waiting time included.
OtherEdinburgh, Edinburgh, Scotland - Your hotel or accommodation in Edinburgh City Center
Return Detail :Edinburgh Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, passengers must provide airline and flight number and telephone number while abroad.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.