Desert Agafay and Atlas Mountains & Camel ride Day Trip From Marrakech
On this Atlas day trip, you'll get introduced to the locals life style and discover another face of Morocco.
During Atlas mountains trip or atlas mountains day trip you'll cross the Atlas mountains from the village of Tahanaout, then arrive to have an Atlas hiking in the mountains with a local guide, with a camel ride nearby the river before having a lunch with the locals.
After the lunch you'll leave the Atlas mountains to reach the Agafay desert through an unknown road except by the locals, crossing the KIK plateau and the Takerkoust Lake to watch some amazing landscapes of stoned hills looking like sand dunes, with a special colors mixed between orange, red and yellow.
Later on, you'll be dropped off at your hotel after this amazing journey where you've seen many faces of beauty of the Moroccan country and the berber villages surrounding Marrakech.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned 4x4 or minivan
- Highly skilled professional driver
- Camel ride in the atlas mountains
- Local professional mountains guide
- Lunch with the locals facing mountains
- Entry/Admission - Market Weekly Saturday Asni
What's excluded :
- Bottles of water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Market Weekly Saturday Asni, R203, Asni, Morocco
You might have a stop at the weekly market if it is a saturday to see the locals lifestyle.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Agafay, Agafay, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
You will pass by agafay desert to see the mesmerising scenery
Stop At: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
You will have lunch in Imlil then go hiking with your local guide to see waterfalls and do some camel riding
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all ou travellers - Hotels pick up and drop off : From their Hotel's Front Desk.- Riads inside the medina : From the nearest parking accessible by cars
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.