Desert Agafay Full-Day Tour From Marrakech & Atlas Mountains with Camel Safari
Escape the hustle and bustle of Marrakech and head for the breathtaking Desert Agafay & Atlas Mountains, visiting the imlil valley that make the region famous: Ghighaya valleys, discover more captivating scenery by continuing on to beautiful Tamatert village. You'll also experience traditional Berber culture along the way!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Typical Lunch in a local Berber family house (Salad or soup+berber tagine+couscous+dessert+drinks)
- Professional mountain guide
- Local taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Your destination will be at your favorite accommodation at 9.00 am to start the Atlas Mountains You will then continue on through Asni where we have Saturdays, a traditional Berber Souk and market can be visited, ounce arrive in Imlil you will stop for a welcome drink and meet your guide before starting your tour of the local area. Your guide will help you decide on the length of your tour (you can choose between 1 and 2 hours) and then make your way to the largest and highest village in Imlil Valley. Ait Mizan, Targa and Imoula. You will stop in Tamatert and have the opportunity to take in the views of ancient irrigated terraced fields of barley, corn, and vegetables, surrounded by cherry and walnut trees. Berber culture and heritage along the way. Travel through the village of Ait Souka and afterwards enjoy a traditional Moroccan meal in a Berber family After your lunch with a Berber family you Drive through the plateau and you'll discover the most diverse and spectacular landscapes. Your 4x4 will take you to Agafay desert the roky desert - but more sandstone and earthen plateau, traditional mud-built villages, dusty riverbeds are interspersed with spectacular sumptuous pasture and vegetation in springtime. There we will be able to sample the Atlas Mountains.You will then continue your journey back to Marrakech, arriving back at approximately 6pm.
Departure Point :Argana, Jamâa el-fnna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
We'll come to pick you up from your Riad or Hotel in Marrakech
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.