Desert and Palm Grove Camel Ride from Marrakech Including Moroccan Tea and Snack
Step off the beaten track to explore rural Morocco in style on this 2-hour camel ride from Marrakech. Wrap your included protective scarf around your head, climb onto your camel’s back and follow your guide on a journey of discovery. Travel through lush palm groves and over rugged terrain to a traditional Berber house. Meet the locals and enjoy a refreshing snack of Moroccan tea and pancakes — the ideal way to learn about Moroccan culture outside the city. Numbers limited to 16 people to ensure a personalized experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Multilingual guide
- Camel ride
- Bottled water
- Use of a cheich (a nomad scarf to protect from the sun)
- Tea and pancakes
- Wifi & Lockers on site
- Entry/Admission - Dunes & Desert
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dunes & Desert, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Starting point where you willd find Toilets, wifi and lockers.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Jebilet, Morocco
Beautiful Stone Desert North of Marrakech.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at hotel or at the closest parking from your riad.Exact pick-up time & place will be reconfirm right after your booking by email or Whatsapp.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Children under 12 must be accompanied on the camel by an adult
- Lockers are provided for guests to leave their personal belongings
- Tour will be operated by a multilingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable clothing recommended.
- A conservative dress code is recommended in Morocco. Men and women should keep their upper body (especially shoulders, chest and midriff) as well as their knees covered at all times as a sign of respect to the local culture. Wearing shorts is not recommended.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have lowered the capacity to decrease the number of people on site.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.