Desert Experience: Dinner and Emirati Activities ,Camel Ride Sand Board ATV Ride
This unique desert safari begins with a pick-up at your accommodation in Dubai. You’ll ride in a 4x4 vehicle into the Dubai desert and share this adventure with family and friends.
Experience dune bashing in a Land Cruiser and stop to try out sandboarding on the red dunes as well.
Take photos of the desert sunset with your group and wear traditional Arabian costumes at Bedouin camp. Enjoy a camel ride and henna painting in the evening.
Sit back at Bedouin camp and watch the entertainment shows of a traditional Tanura show and belly dancing performance. Savor the delicious tastes of Arab life at a BBQ dinner with Arabic coffee, fresh dates, falafel and shawarma
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick from your Apartment, Hotel, Located in Dubai Or Sharjah Only.
- DTCM (Dubai Tourism) Approve License Desert Safari Guide
- Adventurous drive to reaching high Dune for a photo stop
- 25 - 30 Minutes Thrilling Dune Bashing
- Traditional welcome at camp with Tea / Drinks
- Arabic Sweets & Fresh Fruits, Dates
- Sunset scene photography
- Sand Boarding
- Camel Riding
- Henna Painting
- Sheesha Smoking
- Local Arabic Dress Photography
- Soft Drinks ( Coke, Sprite ) Water, Tea
- Live BBQ, international Buffet Dinner (vegetarian & non-vegetarian)
- Full Light and Sound on stage and around the Camp
- Live Fire Show Performance
- Tanura Dance Colourful Lighting show
- Live Belly Dance Show on Arabic Music( During Ramadan and Dry Days not Available)
- Quad Bike ATV Ride
- Drive back Dubai & drop off your location
- Entry/Admission - Desert Safari Adventure
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Desert Safari Adventure, Sharjah-Kalba Rd - الشارقة - United Arab Emirates
Dubai desert safari is one of the most demanding adventures by the tourists. And we make sure that ours is the best desert safari Dubai city offers. No doubt, the evening is the best time to enjoy the desert safari as the temperature is comfortable. So let’s take an overview of how these desert safari deals will look like.
The journey will start when we’ll pick you up from your hotel on a 4x4 to the best desert safari Dubai holds. The first and foremost adventure you will experience is the dune bashing. As you will go up the sand dunes, your heart will pound and the excitement will be at peak. Once you get at the top, marvelous views of the desert will occupy you for a while. We bet you will scream “this is the best Dubai desert safari ever” at that particular moment. Afterward, you will have a camel ride and have a lifetime experience of riding the ship of the desert. Finally, you will be served a delicious buffet dinner. We will make sure you enjoy the best desert safari Dubai ever had.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup From Dubai and Sharjah From Any Hotel Pickup Time 2:30 to 3:30
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.