Desert Safari to Wahiba Sands and Wadi Bani Khalid from Muscat
Board a 4WD car and head towards Fanjah and make a turn near Bidbid which continues on the route to Ibra. Visit the ruins of Al Mansfah near Ibra, then head towards the enchanting Wadi Bani Khalid known as the lost Shangri-La. Reach the magnificent Wadi, before dune bashing.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Expenses of any personal nature
- At 08:30 am you will be picked up from your hotel or residence in Muscat city. Board your 4x4 and head towards Fanjah, where you stop at the roadside to take photos of an abandoned village. You then make a turn near Bidbid which continues on the route to Ibra. Visit the ruins of an abandoned village at Al Mansfah near Ibra. Much of the charm and character of this old mercantile village has not been washed away still.
You will then head towards the enchanting Wadi Bani Khalid, known as the lost Shangri-La. Reach the magnificent Wadi, the pools are cool, deep and absolutely stunning, surrounded by palm trees and vast, orangey-red rocky outcrops with silky water. After spending some time there, you will stop for lunch at a local restaurant in Bidiya.
After lunch, proceed to the undulating golden sands of the Wahiba Desert. The great Wahiba sands are longitudinal dunes 200km long and 100km wide running south from the Eastern Hajars to the Arabian Sea. This is the traditional home of the Bedouin, hardy spirited people who know how to survive in these harsh desert conditions. Indulge in some thrilling dune bashing before returning to Muscat in evening at approximately 16:30.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Sultan Qaboos Port, Muscat, Oman
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.