Desert Safari with Camel & Bike Rides in Sharm El Sheikh
Your evening desert safari tour with Bedouin dinner begins with a pick up from your hotel in Sharm El-Sheikh. Your driver will take you to the Quad Bike center of the desert, where you can listen to the instructor to experience a safe Quad biking. After a safety briefing, hop on a quad bike and feel the thrills as you ride for about 25 minutes to reach the Eco Sound area. Enjoy a photo stop and check out the eco sound waves.
Next, take a quad bike ride to a traditional Bedouin tent and savor the traditional habak (wild mint) tea as a welcome drink. Next, enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime camel ride with mesmerizing sunset views over the vast desert.
Back at the bedouin tent, enjoy a lavish VIP dinner with rice, salads, vegetables, fruits, fried chicken, tahini, shish kebab, local bread, soft drinks, and mineral water. Watch the spectacular performances of tanoura dance, belly dance, and fire show. Get transferred back to your hotel once the tour services end.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- • Tanora dance, belly dance and fire show
- Transport by air-conditioned Toyota Hiace/similar type vehicle
- Camel ride (15 minutes)
What's excluded :
- • Any kind of additional services of expenses which are not mentioned above
Explore the Egyptian desert with a thrilling quad bike ride. Marvel at the Bedouin village to embrace the local culture and take a camel ride to behold the ravishing sunset sights. Enjoy the art forms of Tanoura and Belly dance show at the bedouin camp.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we Pickup Clients from all Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.