Deserted Island Catamaran Day Sail from Fajardo
Live out your fantasy of island escape and hop aboard a catamaran to Cayo Icacos, a deserted island surrounded by the bright blue Caribbean. On this day cruise from Fajardo, enjoy views of El Yunque mountains and then dig your toes into the beaches of Icacos, part of a nature preserve, and take a leisurely swim and snorkel nearby. A pre-packed lunch box and beverages on board round out this day in paradise. For added convenience, upgrade and enjoy hotel transport from San Juan.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Pre-packed lunch box
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Old San Juan, Condado or Isla Verde area only (if option selected)
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (10 - 15% is customary)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Snorkeling equipment
This day trip from Fajardo takes you across pristine waters on a sailing catamaran to a beautiful beach at Icacos Island. Includes a pre-packed lunch box with a choice of turkey or veggie options and beverages. The second stop is at the reef area for the snorkeling activity (snorkeling equipment not included). The remainder of the day is yours for sunbathing, swimming, and enjoy a relaxing sail back to Fajardo.
• East Island Excursions, Puerto Del Rey Marina km. 51.4 Puerto Del Rey, Fajardo 00738 Puerto Rico
• Icacos Island, Fajardo 00738 Puerto Rico
• Marina Puerto del Rey, Pr 3, Km 51.4, Fajardo 00738 Puerto Rico
Departure Point :Puerto Del Rey Marina, 4900 State Road 3 Km. 51.4, Fajardo, 00738, Puerto Rico
Traveler pickup is offered
If you are not staying in any of the listed hotels, you can meet us at the closest one to you. Transportation is available ONLY from Old San Juan, Condado, and Isla Verde area. If you will like transportation from any hotel or location outside of this area, we will require an additional fee.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants (Children under 3 years old) are not allowed on this tour.
- It is recommended that you bring a towel and swimsuit underneath beach clothes
- Great option for beginners
- Please note: water can be choppy due to weather conditions
- Note: if your hotel is located outside of the pickup area (San Juan Area), an additional fee will be applied, and it's payable before check in.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- NOTE: Please contact us 48 hours prior to the date of the tour to receive more details and information regarding changes due to new COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- Due to the pandemic we are not providing snorkeling equipment until further notice. You may bring you own equipment or purchase upon check in so you can snorkel at the reef area or at the beach.
- Due to the pandemic the buffet lunch is now a packed lunch.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Please contact us 48 hours prior to the date of the tour to receive more details and information regarding changes due to new COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.