Destress with Meditative Mandala worshop
So come join me in this beautiful experience and explore your inner creative side.
You will be able to create your own designs and artwork which can be applied everywhere.. right from tattoo designs, mehndi design, canvas art, bottle art and so on. When you think of it the applications are many. But you have start your art journey.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All required materials
What's excluded :
Mandala is the art of creating intricate geometric compositions. The base is a circle, known as the mandala.
Mandalas, which are thought to represent the whole of the universe, contain deep spiritual symbolism in Hinduism and Buddhism. They can be used for focusing attention, establishing sacred space and meditating.
In this workshop, you’ll learn about-
1.The philosophy behind the Mandala
2.Materials, Tools and Techniques
3. The basics of Patterns
4.Refining your work
5.How to know your own style
6.Explore how to apply this art in your surroundings.. So that you are surrounded with beauty and joy.
A note from me
Did you ever wonder looking at any art form or painting or design or anything that made you want to create it.
This is that art form that will give you body that you need to create your very own artwork.
The workshop is based on the Zen State of mind which helps you to feel relaxed, engrosses your mind and body and this frees you from stress and anxiety.
Almost all of us have scribbled or rather doodled at some point .
But to convert it into a piece of art... Guidance is needed..
Proper understanding of tools helps you achieve better results.
Departure Point :Aerostel Goa, House no-2/201 Naikawaddo Opp KFC, behind Hotel Calangute Towers, Calangute, Goa 403516, India
Departure Time :12/5/2020 - 1/17/2022
Monday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All areas , materials used and surroundings are sanitized with fogging machines. Sanitizers and masks are also available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.