Detroit Scavenger Hunt: Midtown Groove
Let’s Roam is the #1 app-led scavenger hunt company. Walk to all the best landmarks and hidden gems, answering trivia questions and solving challenges. Work with your team or compete against them, as you learn new facts and create memorable experiences. Let’s Roam Scavenger Hunts are great as an everyday activity, or for bachelorette parties, birthday parties, corporate team building events and more! Each player chooses an interactive role, with challenges varying by person.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Digital Copies of your scavenger hunt photos
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Searching for an exciting outdoor activity in Detroit? The hunt is over! Download the Let’s Roam scavenger hunt app and start exploring today! Tourist, local, or new to town, this is a lively small group activity that anyone can enjoy. Lace up your walking shoes and get ready to experience Detroit like you never have before. Snap pics, race against the clock, and put your navigation skills to the test as you roam through Detroit discovering different destinations along the way, Midtown Groove has it all!
Just a few of the many stimulating stops are: Detroit Institute of Arts, Wayne State's Old Main, The Majestic Theatre.
• The Majestic Theatre, 4120 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48201-2027
• The Cathedral Church of St. Paul, 4800 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48201-1310
• Detroit Public Library, 5201 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48202-4093
• Museum of Contemporary Art, 4454 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48201-1822
• Detroit Institute of Arts, 5200 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48202-4094
Departure Point :5200 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48202, USA
Departure Time :10/31/2018 - 10/31/2050
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Participants will be instructed to visit supplier website which will guide them through town
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking clothes and shoes
- No minimum age required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.