Devil's Throat and Yagodinska caves tour
The Yagodinska Cave is 10 kilometers long, 5 stories tall, and made up of many labyrinths. Visitors enter the cave through an artificial opening and follow a special path with electric lights illuminating the beautiful and mysterious formations – stalactites, stalagmites, and cave pearls. In the natural entrance to the cave, located 10 minutes walk from the main visitor entrance, hearths dating back to 4,000 B.C. have been uncovered. These hearths are evidence of eneolithic peoples who lived in the cave.
Devil’s Throat is, according to legend, the route by which Orpheus, the legendary Thracian singer, attempted to retrieve his beloved Euridice from Hades in the Underworld. It is connected to lots of mystical powers and it beholds the largest waterfall inside a cave on the Balkan peninsula. Teams from all over the world have tried to connect the waterfall with different rivers but nobody has succeeded and the mystery where and how the water goes still persists until today.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Yagodina Cave
- Entry/Admission - Diavolsko Garlo- The Devil's Throat
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yagodina Cave, Rhodope Mountains, Yagodina 4835 Bulgaria
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Diavolsko Garlo- The Devil's Throat, Trigrad Bulgaria
The Devil's throat cave with the amazing waterfall inside of it.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange pick-up from Hotels, Hostels, AirBnBs, Airport and so on.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.