Dhampus trek in Pokhara is one of the short way to explore the Himalayas from Pokhara. This trek offers two different popular view points; Dhampus, and Australian camp. Dhampus is one of the best place to see the Himalayas views as well as the renowned place for Gurung people, ethnic group of Nepal. In the first day at Dhampus, you can observe the traditional villages, their culture and lifestyle of Gurung people.
Next day, we do a short trek to Australian camp. It is also very peaceful place to stay overnight. There is a large play ground swing and space for camping; trekkers can entertain by playing football, volleyball, badminton with the trekking crews or with the family members. Next morning have a breakfast then, we drive to Pokhara by private transportation. Those who have only few days for trekking, we recommend them to do Dhampus trek for a short two days trek.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- All the ground transpotation ( Pick / Drop )
- A professional trekking guide
- ACAP Permit And TIMS card
- 2 nights accommodation in trekking
- Entry/Admission - Dhampus View Tower
- Entry/Admission - Machhapuchhre Guest house and restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Pokhara Lakeside
What's excluded :
- Kathmandu to Pokhara and back transportation
- International air fare
- All kind of drinks (Alcohol, hot and cold drinks)
- All expenses due to unavoidable events e.g. personal illness, strike etc.
- Tips for guide and driver
- Travel insurance
Day 1: Drive to Phedi and trek to Dhampus
Stop At: Dhampus View Tower, Dhampus 33700, Nepal
Departing from Pokhara, drive to Phedi to initiate the Dhampus trek. The hiking takes 3 hours of waking while observing the beautiful villages, mountain scenery, greenery field, etc. Overnight at mountain lodge in Dhampus.
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Dhampus lodge
Day 2: Capture the panoramic Himalayas view and trek to Australain Camp
Stop At: Machhapuchhre Guest house and restaurant, Annapurna-6, Australian camp, Dhampus 33700, Nepal
Aftrer short brekafast, trek to Pothana throughout the Rhododendron and Pine forest. Have a lunch break in Pothana and start trek to Australian camp. This is one of the best field for activities like volleyball, football, campfire, etc. Overnight at mountain lodge in Australian Camp.
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: Overnight at Austrlian camp
Day 3: Short trek to Kande and then drive to Pokhara lakeside
Stop At: Pokhara Lakeside, Lakeside Rd, Pokhara 33700 Nepal
After the breakfast, trek 2 hours to Kande. This is the ending point of hiking and the private vehicle will drop you back to Pokhara.
Duration: 5 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the travelers from lakeside / lakeside hotel Pokhara
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.