Dharavi slum tour with street styles.
This tours are organised by Dharavi based HipHop artist known as Bboy Akku, worked as a featuring artist with filmmakers and has great experience of Tours in Dharavi , akku has wide community involvement through his hiphop influence
Its a real life Slum experiance In well known Slums of Dharavi.
Tour guides are from Dharavi itself born and raised in slums, which makes it even more interesting to know about insights of daily life .and it makes a safe experience when you got someone local.
Dharavi has many things to explore in terms of lifestyle of people , work styles and people have good sense of community where you will never feel lonely .it is always busy on the main streets of Dharavi with exciting market areas , lot of kids playing around and great memories to collect while touring
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Dharavi
What's excluded :
- Visit: Dharavi, Mumbai India
It will be 2-3 hrs Slum tour by walk through Dharavi Slum. Recycling industries such as plastic recycling ,paint can recycling ,cardboard factories ,aluminium recycling etc. things are there to explore and learn about daily lifestyles of hardworking factory workers .
After experiencing recycling there will be a short walk through the alleyways of residential communities of Dharavi neighborhood ,its great thing to have look into real life slum community and diversity in different cultures ,You also explore one of the leather factory .
All these things come with an experienced tour guide from Dharavi itself with accurate informational .
Departure Point :Dharavi, Mumbai India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.