Dharavi Slum Tours
Dharavi is Asia's Biggest Slum. Dharavi is an economic powerhouse in the middle of Mumbai As an industrial center with small-scale manufacturing, Dharavi is home to over 1 million people and is overflowing with houses, shops, temples and mosques.
per adult from
1 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- One Mineral Water Bottle Per Person
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dharavi, Dharavi, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Our ethical and educational Dharavi slum tours give visitors a unique glimpse into everyday life for many Mumbaikars while breaking down the negative stereotypes associated with slums.
Dharavi is an economic powerhouse in the middle of Mumbai As an industrial centre with small-scale manufacturing, Dharavi is home to over 1 million people and is overflowing with houses, shops, temples and mosques.
Departure Point :Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Apart from reaching the location on their own, we can arrange a free pick for customers staying in and around 10 Kms Distance from Colaba Market.Airports
- Mumbai Airport, Maharashtra 400099, Mumbai India
Departure Time :11/19/2019 - 5/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.