Dhulikhel Namobuddha 1 Day Trek
Dhulikhel Namobuddha Trek is a 1 day short trek from Kathmandu. It is an easy and pleasant trek around Kathmandu valley. It is also called a day trek for monastery and temples.
Dhulkhel is a small Newari town with old houses and temples. It is 30 km away from from Kathmandu through the Araniko Highway. Dhulikhel is a hill station to see the beutiful snow-peaked Himalaya. Local people always spent thier weekend there to stay away from the hustle and bustle of Kathmandu city.
Your trek will start from Dhulikhel to Namobuddha, you will visit the Namobuddha View Point, Namobuddha Monastery and Namobuddha temples and you will trek down to Panauti (1340m) and enjoy the Newari cultures and then we will drive you back to Kathmandu.
per adult from
What's included :
- All land transportation as per itinerary.
- 1 x trekking guide will be provided during your Dhulikhel Namobuddha Trek
- First aids kids, water purified tab & all necessary in the mountains.
- Government tax and service charge.
- Entry/Admission - Namo Buddha (Stupa)
What's excluded :
- All the bar bills like coke, beer, bottled water, hot water etc.
- Items that mentioned as your own expenses.
- Items that not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tipping to local guide, tour guide and driver.
- Travel Insurance.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Namo Buddha (Stupa), Kathmandu Nepal
Highlights: Trek from Dhulikhel to Namobuddha – A most beutiful Buddhist pilgrimage site in Nepal!
07.00am: Pick up from your hotel in Kathmandu and drive to Dhulikhel(1550m). NOTE: Kathmandu to Dhulikhel is around 30km and around 40 minutes’ drive.
08.00am: Arrive in Dhulikhel and start trek to Namobuddha(1750m)
11.00am: You will arrive at Namobuddha. You will have lunch at local restaurant.
NOTE: You will visit the Namobuddha Monastery, Namobuddha View Point and Namobuddha Temple.
01.00pm: Continue the hike for 2.5 hours to Panauti (1340).
Descriptions: Panauti is a small town, which also called the town with 40 temples dedicated to difference deities and will held 28 festivals throughout the year. The town is filled with temples and religious buildings.
The biggest temple is the three-storied temple named Indreshwar Mahadev which stands tall at the middle of a courtyard paved with brick.
04.00pm: Drive to Kathmandu from Panauti, the time to reach Kathmandu from Panauti will be around 40 minutes.
Total kilometer for the Dhulikhel Namobuddha 1 day trek is 20km.
The average time you will be doing trekking is 6 hours.
The highlights of this Dhulikhel Namobuddha 1 day trek from Kathmandu is Newari Village, temples, Gompa, and the beutiful himalayas range of mountains which will enable you to see Langtang Lirung (7227m), Gauri Shankar(7134m) , Melungtse (7181m) , Numbur (5945m) and etc.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we need your hotel pick up and drop off details.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Eyes On Nepal