Diep Son Island - Doc Let Beach
We are proud to be the organization that organizes live tours in Nha Trang with quality tour programs
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Enjoy lunch with delicious and fascinating.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Other services in each island, other expenses not mentioned above.
- 07:30: Picking up at the hotel (located inside Nha Trang City only) and departing for Van Gia pier
08:30: Arriving in Van Gia and boarding speedboat to Diep Son Island; enjoying Van Phong Bay’s scenery, it is as picturesque as Ha Long Bay.
09:30 Speedboat arrives at Diep Son Island. Exploring the island and visiting the 700m of underwater passage. The passage that connects the 3 islands has the width of 1m and is 0.5m submerged under the water. Taking photos of Diep Son pier, Diep Son temple, Bip Island and Diep Son mountain.
11:00 Stopping at homestay, relaxing and enjoying lunch with seafood
13:00 Boarding the speedboat and heading back to Van Gia pier. Departing for Doc Let beach. It is free time to exploring, swimming, taking photos at Doc Let beach. In particular, have sea waker and scuba diving( at own expense)
16:00 Arriving in Nha Trang and dropping off at hotel. Tour ends.
Departure Point :Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa Province, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Van Gia Port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.