Dine to discover traditions
Northern Armenian villages are unique both for their traditions and culture. Only here one can experience real culture and traditional food that is coming from the depth of centuries as well as the breathtaking views of the historic monuments and most importantly communication with local families. We mostly work with women who live in villages, trying to empower them by using their cooking and artist skills.
per adult from
3 to 5 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Discover the uniqueness and hospitality of the local Armenian families who live rural communities around Gyumri. Men leave these villages in the search of highly paid jobs and in most cases do not return. Women have to take care of their family by collecting herbs and cooking. You will empower them to take a step forward and encourage them as individuals who can make a difference in their own communities.
I will be holding a name sign at the airport. The rout is direct from the airport to the hotel.
Departure Point :
AirportsLeninakan Airport, Gyumri ArmeniaYerevan Airport, Yerevan Armenia
Return Detail :Gyumri, Armenia - Vardanants square 1
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.